- UID
- 8
- V币
-
- 清风币
-
- 阅读权限
- 80
- 注册时间
- 2012-4-14
- 最后登录
- 1970-1-1
|
楼主 |
发表于 2014-4-8 01:40
|
显示全部楼层
我喜欢你是寂静的
喜欢这首诗,推荐给大家
文/聂鲁达
I like for you to be still
我喜欢你是寂静的
I like for you to be still: it is as though you were absent,
我喜欢你是寂静的:仿佛你消失了一样
and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you.
你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你
It seems as though your eyes had flown away
好像你的目光已经游离而去,
and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.
如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴
As all things are filled with my soul
如同一切都积满了我的灵魂
you emerge from the things, filled with my soul.
而你从一切中出现,充盈了我的灵魂
You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream,
你如同我的灵魂,一只梦化的蝴蝶
and you are like the word Melancholy.
你就是“忧郁”这个词
I like for you to be still, and you seem far away.
我喜欢你是寂静的:好像你已远去
It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove.
听起来似乎你在悲叹,一只如鸽般细语的蝴蝶
And you hear me from far away, and my voice does not reach you;
你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法传递到你的身边
Let me come to be still in your silence.
让我在你的静谧中安静无声
And let me talk to you with your silence
并且让我籍着你的沉默与你说话
that is bright as a lamp, simple as a ring.
你的沉默亮若明灯,简单如环
You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations.
你如黑夜,拥有寂静与群星
Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid.
你沉默如同星辰一般,遥远而明亮。
I like for you to be still: it is as though you were absent,
我喜欢你是寂静的:仿佛你消失了一样
distant and full of sorrow as though you had died.
远隔千里,满怀哀恸,仿佛你已不在人世
One word then, one smile, is enough.
彼时,一个字,一个微笑,就已足够
And I am happy, happy that it's not true.
而我会感到幸福,因那不是真的而感到幸福 |
|